It’s a known fact that brunch has become a staple meal. Pretty much everyone loves brunch, I mean heck, why wouldn’t you?
You can wake up late and still eat breakfast or wake up early and eat lunch while your friends or family eat their breakfast. It’s a win-win situation for everyone! There is just something sweet about brunch and you should not miss out on it.
We understand that there are diet restrictions, so we make it easy for any gluten-free eater to enjoy brunch just as much as anyone else.
Check out some top picks for a delicious gluten-free brunch at Local Urban Kitchen!
1. Belgian Waffle – the ultimate breakfast classic
2. Juevos Rancheros – two corn tortillas topped with refried black beans, sunny side up eggs, salsa, avocado, drizzled with siracha ranch
3. Parfait – fresh fruit, vanilla yogurt, homemade granola / can also be made with coconut yogurt
4. Harissa Sandwich – grilled chicken, spring greens, tomato, red onion, avocado on multigrain toast
5. Ahi Tuna Salad – seared wild caught ahi tuna, spring greens, shredded cabbage, mango salsa, ranchero dressing
**Everything above can be made gluten free